CLEO DI's Mission
It’s easy to start saving energy and money! This California rebate program aims to provide long-term energy savings to qualifying customers by providing no-cost energy-efficient products, including the installation service.
CLEO’s Direct Installation program is an excellent way for your home to potentially reduce energy, conserve water, and help you save money. This program offers long-term energy savings to qualifying customers by providing no-cost energy-efficient appliances, including installation labor. Skip the research on the best irrigation replacements or how to install toilets on your own, and have the CLEO-DI program do it for you.
To receive this information in Spanish, Mandarin, Korean, or Vietnamese, please visit www.Cleosave.com
See if you qualify today!
The following items can be installed with proof of a residential SoCalGas bill:
- Water Heater Pipe Insulation
- For water heaters or tankless unit
- Thermostat (Google Nest Thermostat)
- The limit is 1
- Requires that the customer must have an AC central unit & Wi-Fi
- Tub Spout Kits
- Includes tub spot & showerhead
- Shower Heads
- Only shower heads
- The tub spout is not included
- Low-Flow Aerators (for faucets)
- Qualifying Natural Gas Water Heater Installation
- Customers can buy a water heater from us
- If purchased elsewhere, it must be 40 gallons and be ENERGY STAR certified to qualify for no-cost installation
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Customers can buy the tankless water heater from us
- If purchased elsewhere, it must be ENERGY STAR certified or have a minimum UEF (Uniform Energy Factor) of 0.82 to qualify for no-cost installation
- High-Efficiency Toilets*
- The current toilet must be 1.6 GPF (Gallons Per Flush) or higher
- Maximum of 2 per household
- Smart Irrigation Controller (B-Hyve 8 Zone)*
- Must have Wi-fi in order to connect
- Only the controller is replaced, not the sprinklers
- The limit is 1
*Must reside within these West Basin Municipal Water District zip codes: 90249 (Gardena), 90746 (Carson), 90745 (Carson), 90240 (Hawthorne), 90260 (Lawndale)
How It Works
CLEO-DI is an energy-efficiency contracted program administered by SoCalGas, granting SoCalGas customers the eligibility to receive this service at no-cost. This program is funded by the Public Purpose Surcharge fee that appears on the monthly SoCalGas bill.
Toilets and Smart Sprinkler Control Systems are only available to SoCalGas customers who fall into the West Basin Municipal Water District and Metropolitan Water District zip-code-eligible service territories.
Please contact us to begin your initial evaluation to ensure your home qualifies for the program offerings.
Connect With Us!
Get an exclusive look at our updated offers, services, tips on how to save money through energy reduction, event photos, and much more!
Global Energy Services, Inc. A CPUC & Caltrans Certified MBE & SBE
Value Add Partner
Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive updates!