CLEO DI's Mission
It’s easy to start saving energy and money! This California rebate program aims to provide long-term energy savings to qualifying customers by providing no-cost energy-efficient products, including the installation service.
CLEO’s Direct Installation program is an excellent way for your home to potentially reduce energy, conserve water, and help you save money. This program offers long-term energy savings to qualifying customers by providing no-cost energy-efficient appliances, including installation labor. Skip the research on the best irrigation replacements or how to install toilets on your own, and have the CLEO-DI program do it for you.
To receive this information in Spanish, Mandarin, Korean, or Vietnamese, please visit www.Cleosave.com
How Do I Know if I Qualify?
CLEO-DI is an energy-efficiency contracted program administered by SoCalGas, granting SoCalGas customers the eligibility to receive this service at no-cost. This program is funded by the Public Purpose Surcharge fee that appears on the monthly SoCalGas bill.
Toilets and Smart Sprinkler Control Systems are only available to SoCalGas customers who fall into the West Basin Municipal Water District and Metropolitan Water District zip-code-eligible service territories.
What Appliances Are Offered?
The following items can be installed with proof of a SoCalGas bill:
- Water Heater Pipe – For water heater or tankless unit
- Thermostat (Google Nest Thermostat) – Limit is 1
- Tub Spout Kits – Includes tub spot & showerhead
- Shower Heads – Only shower heads; tub spout not included
- Low-Flow Aerators (for faucets)
- High-Efficiency Toilets* – Current toilet must be 1.6 gallons per flush or higher, 2 max per household
- Smart Irrigation System (Rachio Smart Sprinkler Controller)* – Must have Wifi in order to connect; only system unit is replaced not the sprinklers themself, limit is 1
- Qualifying Natural Gas Water Heater Installation – Customers can buy a water heater from us or through another store, must be 40 gallons and be ENERGY STAR certified to qualify for no-cost installation
- Tankless Water Heater Installation – Customers can buy the tankless water heater from us or through another store, must be ENERGY STAR certified or have a minimum UEF of 0.82 to qualify for no-cost installation
*Based on zip-code-eligibility
Connect With Us!
Get an exclusive look at our updated offers, services, tips on how to save money through energy reduction, event photos, and much more!